In a clean room class D (ISO 8) environment celares GmbH produces activated polymers and polymer-drug conjugates according to GMP. Cores are modern 10 and 60L reactors for the chemical synthesis of PEG-reagents in a multi-kilogram scale.
celares can manufacture non-GMP PEG-drug conjugates as well as activated polyethylene glycol (PEG) according to GMP for use in PEGylation.
Products and services
- Proof-of-Concept materials
- PEG-drug conjugates for animal studies
- Non-GMP or GMP production of activated PEG
- Tailor-made PEG or other polymers
- Modifications of small molecule drugs with polymers
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 10L and 60L chemical reactors
- Clean room class D for GMP-production
- Manufacturing of PEG fully GMP compliant